The Lantz and Schauer scholarship applications for
graduating high school seniors are now online! For more information or
to pick up an application, visit the Welcome Center or the respective Lantz and Schauer scholarship pages. | |
|Do your kids love to play soccer? Why not get them signed up with one of the best soccer camps around? Challenger Soccer!|
What will participants do each day? The ABCs: individual practices that develop Agility, Balance and Coordination.
The Moves: twenty different ways to turn, fake and beat opponents.
Frestyle Soccer: Juggling, lifts and balances that will help improve touch and control.
Dribbling: Change direction and move at speed while in control of the ball.
Passing & Receiving: Improve accuracy, pace & timing of passes and better control.
Shooting: Improve technique, power and placement with both left and right feet.
Tackling & Defending: Take the ball away from opponents and basic team defense.
Sign up by April 29th to receive a FREE jersey!
We are excited to announce a NEW and FUN game for all ages in our Youth
Center! BEAM is an interactive play
area with 10 different games for kids of all ages. As the year goes on, we will add MORE games to the cycle!
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA
full facility/full privilege members only.
- Reciprocal members are welcome to take group exercise classes as space permits.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers
locations at any time. The Sidney-Shelby County YMCA is NOT a
Silver Sneakers location.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA
membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting
member waiver or standard membership application form with liability
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use
their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict
facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.